so easy, healthy, and delicious! took me all of about 20 min to make this while on the phone giving tech advice to a friend.
3 chicken breasts cut up in chunks
pesto (premade or make your own if you are gangsta)
frozen cut broccoli
carrots cut up
1. place chicken in a bowl and add 3 TB pesto, generous dashing of garlic salt, and toss to coat
2. heat up about 1 TB olive oil in large pan, and add garlic to brown
3. once garlic brown, add chicken and cook, tossing/stirring frequently about 10 min till almost all cooked
4. add carrots around 5 min mark and cover with lid.
5. and broccoli and another 1.5 TB pesto. cover & cook another 5 min til veggies are thawed and just tender. dash some black pepper around and maybe more garlic salt as needed.
i served this on some plain garlic couscous and romaine salad.