so freaking delicious and easy.
– bag of spring mix & bag of romain hearts
– 1 cup pecans
– 3/4 cup sugar
– 1 tb butter
– 1 container crumbled gorgonzola cheese
– 2 cans pear halves in juice
– balasamic vinagrette
– heat sugar & butter in pot until just turning golden. add pecans and stir til coated. pour out mixture onto foil and let cool. break apart when completely cool.
– heat up pears in juice in pot til warm.
– toss greens, cheese, pecans in large bowl. place servings in bowls and scoop warm pears on top of salad. add some balasamic vinagrette if you’d like. the warm pear melts the cheese a little and makes it soo yummy. another good thing to add would be pieces of bacon, but i forgot to buy it!
we also had roasted red peppers stuffed with goatcheese and capers, and colin made some amaaaazing seafood scampi linguine. omg it was soo delicious and i get to eat it for lunch today too! i love food! i love sunday dinners with friends!