Since my last breakfast video got rave reviews for my videography skills and ability to actually show the subject matter in the frame, I thought I’d start doing more quick breakfast posts! This time, I promise you actually DO get to see what I’m cooking up as I share another way that I squeeze in a good breakfast into my busy morning.
- 1 packet instant oatmeal (plain or sugar free flavored)
- 1 TB chopped/slivered raw almonds
- 1 TB raisins/cranberries/or other dried fruit
- Dump oatmeal in a bowl and add water. Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Chop almonds if needed.
- Once oatmeal is done, add almonds, rains, and cinnamon and stir to combine.
So easy! This breakfast took me less than 3 min to make and probably only another minute to eat.