A cool and refreshing sauce that goes GREAT with spicy meats! (Like Turkey Seekh Kebabs!)
- 1 cup of plain greek yogurt ( I LOVE Oikos brand!)
- 1 cucumber
- 4-5 mint stems
- Salt to taste
1. Peel the cucumber completely removing all the dark green skin.
2. Using a microplane zester or some other grating device, grate your cucumber into a medium sized bowl.
3. Add the yogurt and chopped up mint leaves into the bowl and stir with a spoon to blend. Taste and add salt as desired.
4. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.