My friend Judi recently invited me to join her on an 11-week fitness challenge. She’s going to run as part of a relay marathon and is inviting a few others to join her in the challenge. I have sooo much respect for long-distance runners since I am NOT one. I hate running. It takes takes too long and hurts my knees. Give me burpees and squat jumps all day over running!
I really want to jointhis challenge to help inject new motivation into my workouts and add the fun of competition. Also, since Cookie Loves Eating, Cookie Must Work Out!
So, I’m signing up to go 11 weeks with her, and so can you!
All you have to do is set your fitness goal for the 11 weeks, set a diet plan/daily calorie target, set a workout plan at the beginning of the week and check in with your team. Here are my parameters:
- Weight: 125 lb
- Waist: 27.5 in
- Hip: 37.5 in
- Thigh: 20 in
Target Calorie Count: 1200
My Fitness Goals:
- Do 5 pistol squats on each leg w/out assistance
- Lose 2 inches from my waist
- Do 3 AM workouts a week (so I have more time for fun stuff after work!!)
My Best Version of Me Goal: Look f-ing smokin’ for my wedding day! (Ah..vanity!)
My Diet Plan:
- Eat lean protein, lots of veggies, minimal processed carbs
- Drink 64 oz water (at least!) a day
- Only drink liquor 1 day a week (beer/wine ok 2 other days in the week)
- 2 cheat meals during the week
- Plan out my healthy weekly meals on Sundays
My Workout Plan:
- Plan out my workouts on Sundays
- Workout 6 days a week (1 day rest)
- Mix in yoga, BodyRock.tv workouts, and weight lifting
I’ll be tracking my food & workouts here on LoseIt.com. I’ve tried several different tracking sites and they are all a pain in the rear. This one is less of a pain. Having the app on your phone also really helps.
OH, and the worst part about starting a workout plan? Posting before pics. AHHHHH!
Alright. LET”S DO THIS!!