I’m working on two different client projects. I’m planning a wedding. I’m on a workout plan. I’m partying. I’m answering emails. I’m writing this blog.
Sometimes I feel like I’m running a million miles an hour and loving it! Sometimes, I just want to sit on the couch and do a really good pancake impression.
Somewhere in the midst of this, I have to find the time to eat. And eat well.
Enter this recipe. A super tasty, healthy, crunchy, protein and happy fat packed dish that can be thrown together in less than 5 minutes. Throw it in your lunch box and zoom out the door.
Don’t forget to grab your sneakers on the way out.
- 1 can of tuna in water
- 1 small avocado
- ½ lemon
- 1 celery stalk
- ¼ red onion
- salt/pepper to taste
- ½ cup cooked quinoa (optional)
- Scoop out the avocado and put it in a bowl
- Zest & squeeze the ½ a lemon into the bowl
- Add dash of salt/pepper
- Mash it with a fork
- Finely dice the celery & onion and put in a bowl
- Drain out the tuna and add it to the bowl
- Add quinoa to the bowl (use leftovers from another meal!)
- Mix everything together