Cauliflower is the oft overlooked cousin of vibrant broccoli. It’s pale appearance and inoffensive blandness have spent too long cowering the shadows of your plate in its quiet, limply translucent boiled form.
BEHOLD! A transformation awaits! With the help of some olive oil, a touch of spice, a spritz of citrus, and now add the HEAT, and suddenly…
Cauliflower curves caramelize as she steps out onto the stage in her true and so much more magnificent form! Your palate gasps in surprise to find the crunchy edges, and deeper, sweeter flavors. Now that you’ve realized how great cauliflower can be…you’ll never go back to the dark ages of under appreciating how delicious she can be!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- zest of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp salt (to taste)
- Heat oven to 425
- Cut the cauliflower into bite sized pieces
- In a large mixing bowl, place olive oil, curry powder, garlic powder, lemon zest, salt and whisk with a fork to blend
- Throw the cut cauliflower pieces into the bowl and toss to distribute evenly
- Pour out onto a foil lined cookie sheet
- Bake for 25-30 min. Done when edges are golden brown to brown (depending on how crispy you like it!)